I was lying in bed, reading my latest book when I realized that this was in fact, the 4th book I had started and was in the midst of. I thought about this for a second and realized it wasn’t just books I was so ADD about. Here’s current what I’ve been doing this week in slices of 15-30 minutes.
- Reading the 4 books I mentioned (The Post American World by Fareed Zakaria, Test Fire by Ben Bova, Sketching User Experience by Bill Buxton and Heaven & Hell – War diary of a german paratrooper by Martin Poppel)
- Writing 6 blog posts – drafts – none have been published
- 4 company ideas this week – in various stages of planning (can’t reveal these)
- 6 pc games that I was alternating between (Medal of Honor, Company of Heroes, Total War 2, Crysis, Rise of Nations, Sins of Solar Empire – can’t you tell I like strategy?)
- 3 business school classes (no choice there)
- 1 full time job (same as above)
- 3 HBO series I was watching (Sopranos, Wire & Generation Kill)
Is this ADD or can I coin a better sounding term for this – micro-productivity. I like the latter much better.