I think more people need to experience a combination of work and education. In fact, I would argue that people exposed to both day to day work lifestyle + some form of graduate education are better equipped than those who focus solely on either of those.
- Personal review of the EVO 4G or what mobile phone manufacturers need to get right.
- Enter the gphone
- End to the hiatus
- Airline Innovation
- Disconnect between market demand, supply and pricing
- Studied vs Read
- I’ve started my post-grad career
- Work + Education
- How similar work is to school
- Test post from the g1 app